Elmfield Wholefood and Wellbeing Market
Feed your wellbeing
The Elmfield Market brings together local food producers, artisans and wellness experts, to create an experience that realises the ethos of Elmfield Estate as a place of natural wellbeing through the power of whole foods.
Gathered in the newly renovated courtyards, the market features passionate food producers, natural self-care products, plants and flowers, and art & artisan crafts. You can also participate in taster wellbeing experiences, take a tour of the gardens or listen to live music with a coffee and street food treat in the cobbled courtyard, so that when you leave you feeling that you have treated yourself to a few hours of well-deserved me-time.
Markets are held every second Saturday of each month in the Elmfield Courtyards 10am-3pm.
Some useful information about the market…
- Open 10am-3pm
- To find us: Enter “Elmfield Estate” on Google maps to bring you to the correct estate entrance at 23 Moyallan Road
- There will be parking stewards to manage flow of cars in and out of the estate. There will be a £4 charge for the carpark. Please have change ready if possible. Coaches & taxis proceed to drop off point.
- Some parking is in a field so strong waterproof footwear is advisable.
- Wheelchair accessible with dedicated parking for blue badge holders and less abled. Follow the accessible parking signs. Market area and access points are solid surfaces.
- Get chatting to the producers for foodie tips and their food story. It’s good to know where your food comes from.
- Help us reduce plastic use and bring a shopping bag to carry your goodies
- Dog friendly. We just ask that they are on leads and well behaved. Please pick up after your dog and use the bins provided.
- Most vendors will provide contactless payment, (but not all)
- Toilet facilities are available including an accessible toilet.
Want to become a vendor at the monthly markets on Elmfield Estate?
Apply by filling out the contact form and we will send you an application form!