A walking meditation evening through the Elmfield Gardens
Join experienced meditation teacher Jane Shaw for an evening of stories and meditation practices, including a mindful walk through the beautiful tranquil gardens and magnificent trees of Elmfield Estate. Retune your mind and your body to work at a slower pace, in step with the rhythms of the natural world, as Jane shares stress-relieving techniques and tools with you throughout the session, alongside stories of the people who have walked these gardens throughout their history. Afterwards, you’ll enjoy nourishing refreshments upstairs in the renovated hayloft in the cobbled courtyard. This experience is a real reward for your mind, body and soul.
- ~ Notice how attuning to nature can support your wellbeing.
- ~ Take a step away from your busy week to slow down and take time for yourself
- ~ Savour the stillness and beauty of the natural world
- ~ Enjoy the stories of the historical gardens at Elmfield
- ~ Savour nourishing refreshments and healthy treats
This is event is suitable for adults only